View Products in Solder Paste
- ALPHA® CVP-390V Solder Paste
A lead-free, no-clean solder paste designed to maximize flexibility in manufacturing and provide superior electrochemical reliability in the most challenging applications.
- Exceptional pin testability to ensure first pass yields
- Superior electrochemical performance on fine pitched components to ensure reliability on complex PCB assemblies
- Excellent coalescence down to 170 µm apertures on high density assemblies
- Compatible with SAC305 & Innolot high reliability alloys
- ALPHA® OM-353 Solder Paste
Lead-free, zero-halogen solder paste designed for broad latitude, high reliability applications, requiring process flexibility and residue containment.
- Broad latitude paste with wide print process window on fine aperature sizes
- Excellent electrochemical reliability on fine pitched components in harsh operating conditions
- Superior post reflow residue containment
- Compatible with industry leading Innolot high reliability solder alloy
- Excellent HiP performance
- ALPHA® OM-372 Solder Paste
ALPHA OM-372 is designed for superior performance on assemblies with ultra-fine pitch components requiring excellent stencil transfer efficiency and high electrical reliability.
- Best-in-class electrochemical reliability on fine pitched low standoff packages
- Ultra-fine feature printing & reflow capability down to 008004 components
- Minimum post reflow residue provides high reliability performance for fine pitch, high density designs
- Excellent HiP/NWO Performance
- No-clean, zero-halogen
- ALPHA® OM-358 Solder Paste
A lead-free, no-clean solder paste offering best-in-class voiding performance on large area components with controlled void distribution for increased process stability.
- ≤10% voiding on large area bottom terminated components
- Controlled void distribution for enhanced process stability to minimize rework
- Available in T4 powder for Pb-free applications with both Innolot high reliability alloy & SAC305
- Excellent electrochemical reliability on bottom terminated components
- Kester® NP505-HR Solder Paste
Kester NP505-HR is a zero-halogen, lead-free, no-clean solder paste formula that offers flexibility across a broad range of print and reflow conditions.
- No-clean, zero-halogen
- Electrically reliable residue in challenging conditions
- Consistent print performance to 0.55AR (SAC305) and 0.57AR (Innolot)
- Excellent solderability across soak and ramp profiles
- Stable paste properties with long shelf life
- ALPHA® OM-550 Solder Paste
ALPHA OM-550 is a zero halogen, low temperature chemistry paired with the HRL1 alloy designed to offer improved drop shock and thermal cycling performance versus existing low temperature alloys.
- Low reflow peak temperature of 185 to 195 °C for mixed alloy process
- Compatible with HRL1 alloy for comparable mechanical performance to SAC305 in the right application
- Reduction of warpage induced defects compared to SAC reflow process
- Excellent NWO & HiP Performance
- Fine Feature Printing/Reflow capable
- ALPHA® CVP-520 Solder Paste
ALPHA CVP-520 enables low temperature SMT assembly technology to minimize rework in multiple reflow applications.
- Eliminates 2nd or 3rd reflow cycle when temperature sensitive components are used
- Low temperature alloys reduce energy consumption in reflow ovens versus standard lead free alloys
- 8-Hour stencil life
- Lower reflow profiles enables the use of low Tg substrates
- Compatible with either nitrogen or air reflow
- ALPHA® WS-826 Solder Paste
ALPHA WS-826 is a zero-halogen, lead-free, water-soluble solder paste formulated for fine features and exhibits excellent stencil life in ambient and elevated conditions.
- 8-hour stencil life at ambient and elevated environmental conditions up to 30C/70% RH
- Highly cleanable with Batch and Inline aqueous systems
- Wide print and reflow process window
- Reflowable in air and nitrogen conditions
- Available in SAC 305 Type 5 powder size for fine feature applications
- ALPHA® WS-820 Solder Paste
ALPHA WS-820, a lead free, halide free, water soluble solder paste, offering the ideal combination of printability and flexibility in reflow profile window with excellent cleanability.
- Excellent print volume repeatability down to 12 mil (0.3mm)
- Flexibility across straight ramp or soak reflow profiles in air
- Excellent wetting characteristics on all standard surface finishes
- Cleanable with aqueous based cleaning systems after multiple reflows
- ALPHA® WS-809 Solder Paste
A tin-lead, water soluble solder paste designed for a broad range of SMT processes where aqueous post reflow cleaning is required.
- High throughput & yield with consistent print volumes at print speeds ranging 1–6 in/s
- Exhibits resistance to slumping and drying at temperature up to 19-29 °C (66 – 84°F) and 35-65% relative humidity
- Excellent cleanability after 2 reflows