ALPHA WS-826 is a water-soluble, lead-free, zero-halogen solder paste formula designed for excellent environmental stability. It provides a combination of consistent print performance at elevated humidity conditions, excellent solderability, and ease of post reflow residue cleaning.
ALPHA WS-826 is a stable water-soluble formula, providing consistent stencil life, tack time and print definition. It is classified as ORM0 flux under IPC J-STD-004B.
- 8-hour stencil life at ambient and elevated environmental conditions up to 30C/70% RH
- Highly cleanable with Batch and Inline aqueous systems
- Wide print and reflow process window
- Reflowable in air and nitrogen conditions
- Available in SAC 305 Type 5 powder size for fine feature applications
8 hour stencil life under elevated processing conditions
ALPHA WS-826 is engineered to provide long stencil life for stable assembly process. This paste is capable of >60% transfer efficiency consistently under ambient condition for up to 8 hours.
Under extreme condition of 30C/70% RH, ALPHA WS-826 manifest's stability by maintaining consistent transfer efficiency up to 8 hours.