ALPHA Argomax 5022 Paste is a silver sintering die attach paste specifically designed for low pressure sintering die attachment on copper finish surfaces.
- Application: Die Attach, Die Top Attach
- Formulated for printing on Cu surfaces
- Designed for die placement on dried paste
- Pure Silver bond line for high performance and reliability
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- Low sintering pressure for high yield manufacturing
Proven reliability in EV and rail traction applications
ALPHA Argomax 5022 Paste is specifically designed for low pressure sintering die attachment on dried paste applied on copper finish DBC substrates. It is formulated using Alpha’s proprietary engineered silver particles for improved attachment reliability with regular DBC without a gold or silver finish.
|Product Type||Product Name||Compatible Surface Finish||Product Application Method||End Application|
|Sinter Paste||ALPHA Argomax 5040 Paste||Cu||Print, Dot Dispense||Die Attach, Die Top Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 6100 Laminated Clip||Ag, Au, Cu||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 6500 Bond Pad||Ag, Au, Cu||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 9500 Preform||Cu||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach, Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach, Spacer Attach|