ALPHA CUT HR2 Stencils retain the best-in-class shape, positional accuracy and wall quality associated with the standard ALPHA Cut material, with the added benefits of improved print definition and reduced variation in the solder paste deposit.
The stencils are designed and manufactured to provide the ultimate stencil printing performance for most surface mount requirements, particularly when used in conjunction with ALPHA Solder Pastes or ALPHA HiTech SMD Adhesives. The stencils are manufactured using a CAD/CAM driven high precision XY-laser cutting process.
Features & Benefits
- Improved volume repeatability
- Increased print yields
- Improved solder paste transfer efficiency
- Improved print definition
- Smoother walls
- Drop in compatibility
- Available in common formats such as ALPHA TetraBond, Vector Guard and meshed frame stencils
ALPHA CUT HR2 what is standard:
- Best-in-Class positional accuracy proven in process capability studies
- Best-in-Class aperture tolerance
- Maximised paste transfer efficiency for optimum deposit repeatability and minimal stencil wiping
- Framed or frameless foils to suit all prints and formats
- Stepped area(s) for optimized paste volume deposition
- Ultra-fine pitch capability
- Range of stainless steel thicknesses 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 mil (80, 100, 120, 130, 150, 180, 200 and 250 µm) with stepped area(s) for optimized paste volume deposition.