MacDermid Alpha is the only soldering materials provider in North America with in-house smelting and refining capabilities. Our global organization offers stability and the highest financial return to our recycling customers versus our competitors. We have an experienced staff dedicated to reclamation efforts that will help you minimize your environmental liability.
In addition to providing tough, sealable and disposable metal recycling bins, we guarantee that all shipments are lot traceable and provides audit trails to help document the safe environmental reprocessing of waste material.
We welcome customers to visit our facility in Altoona, Pennsylvania to conduct your own audit of our recycling process.
- Wave Solder Dross
- Solder Paste, Solder Bar and Wire
- Rejected SMT Assemblies
- Empty Paste Jars and Cartridges
- Solder Ingots and Industrial Alloys
- Pot Dump and Contaminated Solder Bath
- Hot Air Solder Level (HASL Dross)
- ALPHA Argomax Sintering Material Scrap
We provide customers an easy step-by-step process guided by our experienced staff. We provide pre-labeled, tough, sealable and disposable metal recycling buckets and drums. All shipments are lot traceable and certification can be provided on request. Our staff can help customers with the arrangements of logistical processes so that they meet your schedule. This process allows for prompt and accurate settlement by bank transfer once materials are received and recycled at our reclamation facility.
- Shipments accepted from Canada, United States, and Mexico
- Reclaim Coordinators guide you through the simple 7 step process
- Free, pre-labeled collection buckets are provided
- US shipments of 500 lbs or more receive free freight (except California)
- Mexico & California shipments of 1,000 lbs or more receive free freight