Thermal Interface Material (TIM) developments are in significant demand as performance and integration of functionality in semiconductor packages increases.
As junction resistance values steadily decrease, high performance power applications that use traditional organic-based TIMs are quickly approaching their limitations. Kester Indium based solder TIMs have the high thermal conductivity properties to provide for the next significant TIM interconnect solutions.
- High purity materials and production processes
- Improved final yields and reliability through low voiding with unique flux chemistries
- High degree of flexibility in preform geometry and packaging style
- Excellent mechanical strength and wetting to various metallizations (i.e. Ag, Au)
- Extremely wide processing window in multiple reflow profiles
Pure Indium Solder TIM
Tape & Reel