ALPHA SnCX Plus 07 is a no-silver, lead-free alloy suitable for use as a replacement for SnPb, SAC305 and other low silver SAC alloys in wave solder, selective soldering, lead tinning and rework processes.
This material has been engineered to minimize drossing and copper dissolution as compared to silver-bearing alloys.
It significantly reduces the Total Cost of Ownership without sacrificing soldering and reliability performance on simple to moderately complex assemblies.
- Reliability - comparable to silver bearing alloys and other enhanced alloys in thermal fatigue resistance and joint strength
- Lowers total cost of ownership due to lower material cost, high yields, and wide process window
- Excellent wetting performance and low defect rate
- Lowest-in-class dross generation
- Delivers good performance across different soldering processes
Engineered to minimize copper dissolution & to improve total cost of ownership
ALPHA SnCX Plus 07 is a no-silver, lead-free alloy suitable for use as a replacement for SnPb, SAC305, and other low-silver SAC alloys in wave solder, selective soldering, lead tinning and rework processes. ALPHA SnCX Plus 07 has been engineered to minimize copper dissolution as compared to silver-bearing alloys and to improve total cost of ownership.
The ALPHA SnCX Plus 00 variant is used as a replenishment alloy in solder baths with elevated copper levels. As with all Alpha bar solder, our proprietary Vaculoy manufacturing process is used to remove certain impurities, particularly oxides. The product is enhanced with the addition of other elements designed to further improve alloy physical and mechanical properties, reduce drossing, increase wetting speed and force, and improve joint reliability.