ALPHA Argomax 2048 Paste is a dispensable paste specifically developed for pressure sintering of large packages (or components) on gold and silver finish substrates (like DBC, Aluminum and Copper coolers).
- Application: Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach
- Formulated for large area dispense on Ag/Au surfaces
- Designed for component placement on wet paste with high tack
- Pure Silver bond line for high performance (thermal and electrical conductivity) and reliability
- Low sintering pressure for high yield manufacturing
- Design allows for thick dispense volumes providing bond lines suitable for large areas
- Flexible bondline thickness
Inverters assembled with ALPHA Argomax 2048 Paste sintering technology have been shown to operate with lowest thermal impedance with superior reliability at extreme temperature swings.
|Product Type||Product Name||Compatible Surface Finish||Product Application Method||End Application|
|Sinter Paste||ALPHA Argomax 2047 Paste||Ag, Au||Print, Large Area Print||Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 9200 Preform||Ag, Au||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach, Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach, Spacer Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 9500 Preform||Cu||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach, Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach, Spacer Attach|