ALPHA Argomax 2048 Paste is a dispensable paste specifically developed for pressure sintering of large packages (or components) on gold and silver finish substrates (like DBC, Aluminum and Copper coolers).
- Application: Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach
- Formulated for large area dispense on Ag/Au surfaces
- Designed for component placement on wet paste with high tack
- Pure Silver bond line for high performance (thermal and electrical conductivity) and reliability
- Low sintering pressure for high yield manufacturing
- Design allows for thick dispense volumes providing bond lines suitable for large areas
- Flexible bondline thickness
Superior reliability at extreme temperature swings
Inverters assembled with ALPHA Argomax 2048 Paste sintering technology have been shown to operate with lowest thermal impedance with superior reliability at extreme temperature swings.
Sintering Package Attach with ALPHA Argomax
|Product Type||Product Name||Compatible Surface Finish||Product Application Method||End Application|
|Sinter Paste||ALPHA Argomax 2047 Paste||Ag, Au||Print, Large Area Print||Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 9200 Preform||Ag, Au||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach, Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach, Spacer Attach|
|Engineered Sinter Product||ALPHA Argomax 9500 Preform||Cu||Pick & Place||Die Top Attach, Package/Module Attach, Substrate Attach, Spacer Attach|